Sunday night is Harmony night!

hello dearest everybody! this coming sunday, february 23, i celebrate the return of Monette
my vocal trio featuring Sherryl Marshall, Deborah Berg, and myself, singing original songs from my current "solo" album, Monette, plus other originals in 50s and 60s vocal group styles, accompanied by my guitar stylings (and some claps and snaps!). we'll open the show at The Treehouse at 2A in the east village, 25 avenue A at 2nd street, followed by my dear friends Rembert Block, Lizzie Edwards, and Erica Smith, known collectively as Dirtbag (!) doing their vocal trio thang, too. 
And there'll be some great guest stars through the evening, and possibly combinations proving that the possibilities are endless and the results are sure to be good. 
come by and hear what happens when girls sing! 
music from 8:30 'til 11:30, and there's no cover, yes tip jar.
and thanks as always for your support of live and recorded music.

Comments

Popular Posts